Slice credit card review, fees, features, benefits, advantages, disadvantages
Fintech companies are the new boom in the Market. On the 8th of November 2016, after the demonetization of old 500 & 1000 Rs Currency Notes, digital payments were the new big thing in the market. After demonetization, the Govt. of India launched Unified Payments Interface (UPI). This started revolutionizing the market with digital payments & with the launch of new fintech companies. Here comes Slice Credit Card into play.
Slice is a digital lending money platform that offers you Slice Super Credit Card in collaboration with several NBFCs. With the Slice Super Credit Card, you can get up to 2% cash back on every transaction in the form of rewards.
Slice is accepted at 99.95% of merchants across the country that accepts Visa. Slice generally targets youngsters & hence they offer you a credit card with fewer eligibility norms. It comes with zero joining fees & zero annual fees (No hidden charges). Believe me, Slice is for anyone & everyone out there.
How To Get Started With The Slice Credit Card?
- Step 1: Go to Google Play Store, search for “Slice Credit Card” & install it the Slice App.
- Step 2: Open the app, enter your email address for verification, or choose the one from the list that’s already displayed.
- Step 3: After your email address is verified, you’ll be prompted to enter your mobile number.
- Step 4: Enter your mobile number, accept the terms & conditions & then click “Continue”. Your mobile number will be auto-verified by the Slice app using OTP.
- Step 5: Now fill in your name, then decide whether you are a student, salaried, or a self-employed individual, and click “Continue”.
- Step 6: On this page, the Slice app will ask for your PAN Card Number, enter it. Now the Slice app will automatically fetch your CIBIL Score.
- Step 7: Now you have to verify that you are eligible for Slice Credit Card by entering your basic employment details. “These details will vary from person to person, for example, a salaried person he/she will have to enter the name of the institution where they are working currently, their monthly salary, salary slip or bank statement, etc. On the other hand, for a self-employed individuals, he/she will have to choose exactly what they do, for example, freelancing, Social Media Influencing, YouTube, etc.”
- Step 8: Now the Slice app will ask for your Selfie in order to complete your Slice profile.
- Step 9: Now, the Slice app will take you to the KYC Verification page & there you have to complete your KYC via Aadhaar. It’s super simple, just enter your 16-digit Aadhaar Number & then punch in the Aadhaar OTP received.
- Step 10: They’ll now fetch your details linked to your mobile number, which was used for signup on the Slice App. “After the completion of all these steps, Slice will offer you a Credit Limit & they’ll deliver a Physical Slice VISA Super Card right to your home address within a few days of Approval”
Slice Credit Card Features & Benefits
- You will get instant 2% cash back no matter where you spend.
- The Slice Credit Card limit ranges between 2000 Rs to 10 lacs.
- You can use it across the country for POS transactions as well as for Online transactions. You can repay in easy EMIs, OR, you can also pay the total amount due at once in the next billing cycle if you do not opt for EMI.
- Slice is accepted by 99.95% of merchants across the country as it’s a VISA card & mostly all merchants nowadays accept VISA.
- Last but now least, Slice Super Credit Card comes with no joining or annual fees.
Slice credit card fees
|Joining Fee||Rs 0|
|Annual Fee||Rs 0|
Slice credit card fees
Slice credit card rewards
Every time you use a slice card for your transactions, you get “Monies transactions,” in terms of slice reward. When you spend Rs 1 then you get 1 Monies as a reward, late you can convert collected monies into cashback by using the Slice credit card official mobile application.
|MONIES RANGE||CONVERSION RATE|
|0 to less than 3 Lakhs||1%|
|3 Lakhs to less than 5 lakhs||1.5%|
|More than 5 Lakhs||2%|
Slice rewards in terms of “Monies”
Slice spark partners
- 10% cashback on Myntra
- 10% cashback on IRCTC
- 25% cashback on Flipkart
- Rs 30 cashback on DTH recharge
These sparks are additional types of rewards when you shop from special partners of the slice. The partners are mainly big brands like Apple, Samsung, etc. You can get up to 30% of cashback being a Slice spark user.
How do I repay my Slice Credit Card Bills?
You can easily repay your bills just by opening the Slice App, once you open the Slice app your bill for the billing period will be displayed on the Home Page. You simply have to click on the “Repay” option & then you may proceed toward payment. Furthermore, you can repay the bill using Internet Banking or UPI, whichever is suitable for you.
FAQ: Slice credit card review
Is Slice’s credit card safe?
Yes, the Slice card and its services are 100% secure and safe to use. However, you should always pay the bills on time to avoid late fees
What is the disadvantage of the Slice credit card?
> In-slice credit card reward rates are less compared to other cards.
> To get a credit card you need to link your social media handles.
> Slice credit card app asks for the camera, photos, location, contacts, and SMS permission.
>Process of closing credit cards is a bit slow due to less active customer support.
What happens if you don’t pay Slicepay?
Monies earned will be deducted, Late fees will be applied, and Late interest will also be charged. Overall, this will affect your credit score.
My final words for Slice Super Credit Card:
Slice can be the best option for availing a Credit limit for those who are new to credit. With an Easy & Superfast onboarding process, the customers are loving it. If you are tired of trying all other fintech apps for a Credit Card or for a Credit limit, you must try Slice out as it has the easiest eligibility norms as compared to other Loan or Credit apps in the market.